Summer Term 2020
- Anwendung der Estimation und Detektion
- Mobile Nachrichtensysteme I
- Mobile Nachrichtensysteme II
All courses will take place, please follow the OPAL links above for instructions.
Winter Term 2020/2021
- Digitale Signalübertragung
- Digitale Signalverarbeitungssysteme I
- Digitale Signalverarbeitungssysteme II
- Fundamentals of Estimation and Detection
- Algorithmen für Mehrantennensysteme
- Oberseminar Mobile Nachrichtentechnik
- Praktikum Hardware/Software-Codesign
- Maschinelles Lernen in der Signalverarbeitung
Master / Diploma Thesis
We currently offer the following thesis topics:
- Survey on Localization & Radar Integration
- Real-time adaptive outlier detection for multiple sensors in flight param. estimator
- Optimale Ressourcenzuweisung für geschlossene Regelungsapplikation in drahtlosen Funksystemen
Feel free to approach our team for further topics.
Student Assistant Positions (SHK)
We currently offer the following SHK positions:
- SDR based LTE Network
- Flexible PHY/MAC implementation and documentation
- Bluetooth development for Android and Linux devices
- Markov Chain Abstraction of Communications Channels
- Communication Requirements for Robotic Cooperation in Industrial Environments
- Event-Based Control over Wireless Communication Networks
PhD / Post-Doc Opportunities
Our chair is constantly seeking highly qualified Post-Docs, Research Associates (WHK, Ph.D. students) and Research Assistants (SHK, graduate students). Please get in touch if you are interested.
- PhD-Topic at Nokia; Co-supervised by the Vodafone Chair (PDF)
- Please ask about other topics/positions.
If you are looking for a position as a Post-Doc or Ph.D. student, are highly qualified and consider yourself to belong to the top 5% of your year, please submit your application which clearly describes your expertise/objective including your curriculum vitae to:
Prof. Gerhard Fettweis
Technische Universität Dresden
Vodafone Chair Communications Systems
jobs (at) ifn.et.tu-dresden (dot) de
Please make sure to include copies of your diploma certificate and examination results. Graduate students seeking an appointment as Research Assistants are encouraged to contact our team.