Summer Term 2020
- Anwendung der Estimation und Detektion
- Mobile Nachrichtensysteme I
- Mobile Nachrichtensysteme II
Corona update: All courses will take place, please follow the OPAL links above for instructions.
Winter Term 2019/2020
Master/ Diploma Theses
We currently offer the following thesis topics:
- Real-time adaptive outlier detection for multiple sensors in flight param. estimator (PDF, Contact)
- Optimale Ressourcenzuweisung für geschlossene Regelungsapplikation in drahtlosen Funksystemen (PDF, Contact)
- Innovative Algorithmen zur Selbstorganisation von IoT-Geräten (Start als SHK möglich) (PDF, Contact)
Feel free to approach our team for further topics.
Our chair is constantly seeking highly qualified Post-Docs, Research Associates (WHK, Ph.D. students) and Research Assistants (SHK, graduate students). Please get in touch if you are interested.
- PhD-Topic at Nokia; Co-supervised by the Vodafone Chair (PDF)
- Please ask about other topics/positions.
Student Assistant Positions (SHK):
- Currently none advertised, but feel free to ask.
If you are looking for a position as a Post-Doc or Ph.D. student, are highly qualified and consider yourself to belong to the top 5% of your year, please submit your application which clearly describes your expertise/objective including your curriculum vitae to:
Prof. Gerhard Fettweis
Technische Universität Dresden
Vodafone Chair Communications Systems
jobs [ätt] ifn.et.tu-dresden.de
Please make sure to include copies of your diploma certificate and examination results. Graduate students seeking an appointment as Research Assistants are encouraged to contact our team.
Besides, we currently offer a position as research associate and project coordinator: