Summer Term 2020
- Anwendung der Estimation und Detektion
- Mobile Nachrichtensysteme I
- Mobile Nachrichtensysteme II
Corona update: All courses will take place, please follow the OPAL links above for instructions.
Winter Term 2019/2020
Master/ Diploma Theses
We currently offer the following thesis topics:
- Real-time adaptive outlier detection for multiple sensors in flight param. estimator (PDF - Contact: Peng Huang)
- Optimale Ressourcenzuweisung für geschlossene Regelungsapplikation in drahtlosen Funksystemen (PDF - Contact: Lucas Scheuvens)
- Application of Machine Learning Methods in Beam Alignment (PDF - Contacts: Behnam Khodapanah, Mostafa Khalili Marandi)
- Experimental Evaluation of Beam Alignment Techniques at mmWave Frequencies (PDF - Contacts: Mostafa Khalili Marandi, Behnam Khodapanah)
- Effiziente drahtlose Kommunikation mit Hilfe von Rateless Codes (PDF - Contact: Philipp Schulz)
Feel free to approach our team for further topics.
Our chair is constantly seeking highly qualified Post-Docs, Research Associates (WHK, Ph.D. students) and Research Assistants (SHK, graduate students). Please get in touch if you are interested.
- PhD-Topic at Nokia; Co-supervised by the Vodafone Chair (PDF)
- Please ask about other topics/positions.
Student Assistant Positions (SHK):
- Bluetooth development for Android and Linux devices (PDF - contact: Rober Wittig).
- Markov Chain Abstraction of Communications Channels (PDF - contact: Andres Villamil).
If you are looking for a position as a Post-Doc or Ph.D. student, are highly qualified and consider yourself to belong to the top 5% of your year, please submit your application which clearly describes your expertise/objective including your curriculum vitae to:
Prof. Gerhard Fettweis
Technische Universität Dresden
Vodafone Chair Communications Systems
jobs [ätt] ifn.et.tu-dresden.de
Please make sure to include copies of your diploma certificate and examination results. Graduate students seeking an appointment as Research Assistants are encouraged to contact our team.