The Industry Partner Program (IPP) facilitates a platform for companies to sustain close contact to on-going research activities at our chair. The sponsoring program provides an opportunity for companies:
- to support our research activities,
- to enhance teaching, e.g. by giving guest lectures,
- to present themselves to students, e.g. by holding workshops and seminars on our premises,
- to get in closer touch with our researchers, and
- to obtain first hand updates on our activities.
In return, IPP members will receive:
- our newsletter “Dresden Mobile” two times a year with information on
- recent research activities,
- new research projects,
- researchers and students,
- current student projects and master-/diploma theses,
- abstracts of completed PhD theses,
- new co-operations with industry partners, and
- an invitation to our annual IPP event, the IEEE 5G Summit Dresden (see below).
For further information please contact Carolin Bauder.
Currently partnering companies and organizations:
- Actix GmbH – an Amdocs company
- Desay SV Automotive Europe
- Rohde & Schwarz
- Texas Instruments
Since 2016, 5G Lab Germany at TU Dresden and IEEE are jointly organizing the IEEE 5G Summit Dresden. The summit addresses a holistic approach on 5G System design, ranging from silicon hardware, wireless, networks, edge clouds towards tactile internet applications. The summit features keynotes from high-ranking business representatives as well as leading researchers from academia and industry. As a major part of the first-class program, we organize an exhibition on 5G technology, which offers companies and research institutes to present recent results from research and development.
All details are available online:
www.5gsummit.org/dresden and www.5glab.de